Sunday, July 19, 2009

Weekend Fun

Well all I can say is I am exhausted after this weekend! We had a great weekend and had a little house guest all weekend Laynee Jaymes spent the weekend with us while Mommy & Daddy went up North! We had so much fun but boy I don't think I ever sat down these three kids had Jeramey and I running constantly! But they were so good and we had a lot of fun. Saturday Jeramey and I took Jaylee & Laynee to see the new Ice Age movie! Jaylee & Laynee both did great I think Laynee's favorite part was the popcorn since she fell asleep on me 30 min into the movie, but Jaylee sat and watched the whole thing!Grandma came over to watch Alexis for us I don't think she would have been to into watching a movie quite yet.Laynee was so excited to see Mommy & Daddy today she really missed them & I know they really missed her too! I even broke her of her "bobby"!! We had a cook out over here with the family tonight for supper a perfect way to end a great weekend! I will just share a couple of pics and that's all I have for now! HAVE A GREAT WEEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Commenting!