I can't believe how fast time flies it's August already and it feels like summer is just getting here, the weather has finally started to feel like it's summer but now summers almost done! We had a fun weekend, Saturday we had a wedding and Jaylee had so much fun she just loved dancing and she was sure that Lindsi was Cinderella it was too cute! Sunday Jeramey, Dad, Haley and I golfed in a couple's scramble that was a lot of fun but so hot it was almost unbearable, needless to say we hit the pool as soon as we got home, Grandma & Aunt Jerrica watched the girls while we golfed and they had lots of fun in the pool together so I hear! The girls and I have had a Awesome day together today so far we went on a walk this morning and stopped at the park to play, Lex loved watching her sister run around and play soon enough she will be running around with her! On our walk home Jaylee informed me that she wanted a happy meal for lunch so we got home and packed into the car and went to get her happy meal I told her that we could have a picnic outside and then go swimming, she was pretty excited until we went outside and got ready to eat, it was a little bit too hot out so went decided to put a blanket on the living room floor and have our picnic inside which she thought was pretty cool so it worked out great! The weather is going to be in the 90's all week/weekend so I'm sure we will be spending most of our time outback in the pool!That's where we are spending the rest of the afternoon so I will leave this post with some pic's from the wedding on Sat. and from the park today! Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks For Commenting!