This year for Halloween Jaylee was a lady bug & Lex was a flower, they were both so cute! Jaylee was so excited to go with Daddy to get candy! Alexis stayed home with Mommy it was a little cold for her to be out and she can't eat the candy anyway:)
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Tea Party's & Trick~Or~Treat
So last week I was cleaning up the kitchen after supper, and usually Jeramey takes the girls in the other room and watches tv until I am done but I finished the kitchen and found them in Jaylee's room having a tea party! It was about the cutest thing I had ever seen, so cute to see a Daddy especially Jeramey having a tea party with his girls, Jaylee loved it she wants to play all the time now!



This year for Halloween Jaylee was a lady bug & Lex was a flower, they were both so cute! Jaylee was so excited to go with Daddy to get candy! Alexis stayed home with Mommy it was a little cold for her to be out and she can't eat the candy anyway:)


This year for Halloween Jaylee was a lady bug & Lex was a flower, they were both so cute! Jaylee was so excited to go with Daddy to get candy! Alexis stayed home with Mommy it was a little cold for her to be out and she can't eat the candy anyway:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks For Commenting!