Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas is almost here!

I can't even begin to explain how excited Jaylee is for Christmas this year it is so cute! She has loved every second of what we've done so far, from writing a letter to santa and receiving her letter back from santa, to making reindeer food, and today Jeramey & I are making a ginger bread house with the girls, then Santa and his elf are going to come! So today should be lots of fun for the girls! I'm so glad that the girls will have all these fun memories and Jeramey & I too! We will defiantly do the same things every year and probably some new things too!We still have our cutout cookies to make and decorate this coming week so we have some to leave for santa:) So it should be a exciting week in the Perez household! I even got one of my Christmas presents early, which is a shock because I have never gotten a gift from Jeramey early, he is always somehow getting his early so it was a nice surprise! He bought me my new kitchen table chairs and bench , and I love it! I just can't wait to give him the rest of his presents, and we both can't wait to see the girls open theirs! It is defiantly so much better giving than receiving! We have so much to be grateful for this year our wondeful families & friends and our 2 beautiful healthy happy girls, we have been truly blessed and thank God everyday for all he has given us! I probably wont post again until after Christmas so I wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Commenting!