Tuesday, March 2, 2010

What we've been up to

So this is a small recap of what has been going on in the Perez household....
Welcoming Spring, I have been decorating trying to get spring here a little quicker, at least it makes it feel like spring a little more:)

On Saturday Daddy took the girls swimming, they had a blast!



I finished 2 lights that I had a order for and made a new light for our living room
And this is going to be the reason why we wont be doing much of anything but working for the next week or so
Yes that is our daughters room all the way gutted down to the studs! This whole project started very unexpectedly, and for those of you who know me know how I always have everything planned out and yes this is driving me crazy but i'm dealing. So I was going to paint the girls room and redecorate it,  Jeramey obviously had other plans, I guess I am partly to blame. It has always been colder in their room and we knew it needed to be re-insulated at some point,so I was complaining about that so what does Jeramey do?  goes in and rips out the carpet, trim and proceeds to start taking down the walls, I freaked out at first but in the end it makes sense to just do it now that way I can paint, carpet  and decorate it not having to ever have to  take down the walls later on. So we are in a mess but Jeramey is getting things done quicker than I thought! And with the new insulation up now you can tell a huge difference in there, its actually warm now. So I will post updates when I can we are hoping to be done and have everything back in and settled by next weekend, wish us luck!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the new light you made....I still have to get my order into you! I can't wait to see the girls bedroom when its all done...I'm sure you already have a ton of ideas for it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Commenting!