Monday, April 5, 2010

Girl's Bedroom Reveal

So after weeks of hard work we are finally done with the girls room! I can't even begin to explain how happy I am with how it turned out! As if Jeramey hadn't already worked hard enough on their room he even built them bunk beds! I swear my husband can do anything! Our girls are so lucky to have such a awesome Daddy!
So here it is...



Looking in from the hallway





The sign I made them of the prayer we say every night

The bunk beds!

Jeramey did such a great job on these, I saw this design in the Land of Nod catalog & loved it but I didn't love the price! $1599.00 crazy pure craziness! So Jeramey made the exact replica of them for under 200.00 for all the wood supplies and even paint! Thank you Daddy for all your hard work:)
The top bunk (Jaylee's bed)


The bottom bunk(Alexis' bed- when she gets to a big girl bed)

2 comments:

  1. Such hard work Mommy and Daddy put into the room! It looks so good and I know the girls LOVE it!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Commenting!