I can't believe that our baby will be 4 one week from today! I swear it seriously feels like yesterday that we were bringing her home from the hospital, and now look already 4 years later! Crazy how time flies. So we have a busy week around here this week getting everything around for her party on Sunday. My niece Laynee is turning 2 on Friday so we have her party on Saturday so we will have a weekend full of birthday parties which will be fun:) This weekend was exactly what I needed to get ready for everything we are doing this weekend as we will have a busy one! On Friday Jeramey and I got to go out and just hang out together, which doesn't happen very often, and Saturday I went shopping and out to dinner in Toledo with my Mom and my Sister, we had a great time together, defiantly need to do that more often, and yesterday we went and got some groceries then just hung out at home. I love weekends that we can just do whatever come up! Be sure to check back after the parties for some pictures! Have a good week:)
Me & my Sister
Our yummy Dinners
Lexer loves popcorn!
Jaylee's loving her new popcorn bowls
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks For Commenting!