Monday, May 3, 2010

4 years ago..

4 years ago Jeramey & I became parents, I can't even begin to explain how it has changed our lives we are so blessed! I will never forget that day, it was truly the best day of our lives,  Jeramey & I are so lucky to have her in our lives, It is really hard to believe that Jaylee is now 4 years old, I always tell her I don't care how old you are you will always be my baby! She's fine with it now in a couple more years i'm sure that will change:) Her Daddy had to make sure he woke her up before he left for work:) he said she woke up but I think he had something to do with it, he's such a good Daddy! So we gave her her last present this morning , as we saved one to give to her today, she got everything else yesterday, she is going to get a delivery later on today too. She had such a great party and got a lot of cute things, I will post more about the parties later. So..

Happy 4th Birthday Jaylee Jaymes!! 
We love you so much and hope you have a great birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Commenting!