Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Just might have a addiction


Okay so I'm pretty sure I have an addiction ! To what .... Carmel Frappe's from McDonald's they are soooo good! But probably not the best thing to be addicted to considering they have a whopping 550 calories!Yikes that's a lot. But does that stop me from getting them? Um no, I do try to only have one 2-3 times a week, but I seriously could have one every single day! So if you haven't tried these yet I suggest you do, but do with caution as you might be a sucker like me and become addicted:) Hey you have to treat yourself to something good every once and a while right?

On the other hand I have been kicking butt with my spring cleaning list so far this week! I love it, So far I have -Cleaned the whole kitchen, including cleaning out and organizing every single cupboard and drawer, cleaned and organized  the fridge and freezer.
-Completely cleaned the little bathroom.
-Cleaned & organized the laundry room
-Cleaned & organized all closets
-Cleaned & organized our room, closet & drawers
-Cleaned the full bath, & cleaned out & organized all the cupboards, drawers & under the sink.
-Cleaned out and organized both entertainment centers.
 

Still left on the list for the rest of the week is:
-Clean & organize the girls room, closet & drawers
-Clean & organize the spare room, & closet
-Clean & organize the toy box
-Clean & organize the garage
-Clean & organize the shed
-Defrost & clean out the deep freeze
-Wash all windows
-Sweep, Mop & dust all rooms
-Clean out both vehicles

So far I have accumulated 3 bags full of clothes, toys, etc to send to care and share:)I'm sure there will be a couple more when I finish the rest of the rooms.

So doing all of that on top of the daily chores I'm really happy with the progress so far, so being half way through the week I think I might just treat my self to a Carmel Frappe to celebrate my progress so far and to help me get on with the rest of this list!
I love a clean and organized house!

1 comment:

  1. Can I hire you to come do some serious cleaning at my house? lol.. it could use it!
    Thanks for the birthday wishes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Commenting!