Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Mommy/Daughter's Day

Yesterday I got to spend the whole day just me and my girls! We had so much fun, we went and ran a couple of errands, went to Green Acre's (a local green house here) and bought some flowers for some pots and flower beds and tall grass to plant out by the pool. After all the running around we came home and had a picnic outback with Mcdonalds, of course Jaylee's pick:) The girls jumped and jumped on the trampoline until Lex was completely tuckered out and she went down for a nap. Probably a good thing, I don't know how much help she would have been in planting the flowers:) We probably wouldn't have to many to plant once she would have gotten a hold of them:) But Jaylee on the other hand was a big help, she even told me what to plant where. So we had a nice relaxing girls day together, can't wait to do it again very soon!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Aww, sisters :) I love the second pic of Alexis! Her hair-do's just kill me! HA!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Commenting!