Friday, July 2, 2010

3 Day Holiday Weekend!!

Friday!!! Finally, we are so excited for our 3 day weekend!!! It will be a fun filled weekend spent with our family and friends! Lot's of swimming, cooking out and just plain enjoying each other. Doesn't that sound wonderful? What are your plans for this holiday weekend any traditions you do?  We are starting a new one, not only for the 4th but hopefully most weekends and summer holidays. This is something I remember from my childhood and so reminds me of my Grandpa(my Mom's Dad) making and EATING homemade ice cream!! My Grandpa could eat more homemade Ice Cream than anyone I know, he loved it! I am so excited, we have been looking into getting a ice cream maker and thought what better time than now so we are going to be trying it out this weekend. Hopefully it turns out, I LOVE homemade ice cream. I'm sure that the girls will love it too! I'll let you know how it turns out:)

I just have to throw this in here, I made the girls spaghetti for lunch yesterday and have to show you the cutest spaghetti faces ever!
Hope you all have a Fabulous Friday, and a Wonderful Holiday Weekend!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Commenting!