Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Breakfast for Dinner?

Last night Daddy was working late and I had about 1/2 a carton of blueberries left from the desserts I had made this past weekend that I had no idea what to do with, so needing something easy that the kids would eat up I made Blueberry Pancakes, & Scrambled Eggs. Now to the point of this post, kids are so scheduled and used to routine, it's so funny to watch them react when you change things up, like Jaylee last night when I told her our dinner plans the conversation went like this:

Me: Jaylee do you want to set the table for dinner?
Jaylee :  What are we eating?
Me: We are having breakfast for dinner
Jaylee: Breakfast for Dinner?... I'll be right back
Me: Where are you going?
Jaylee: To get my pajamas on!
Me: Why are you getting your pajamas on
Jaylee: I always wear my pajamas when I eat breakfast!

I about died! The things she does sometimes! She sure keeps things interesting!

*I have a new Cheese Potato recipe I'm trying out for dinner tonight so stay tuned for that later on:)


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE breakfast for dinner! My favorite is french toast!

    That is sooo cute about the pj's!
    Visiting from SITS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Commenting!