Thursday, July 22, 2010

Camping out in the living room!

I tell ya when Jeramey and Jaylee get together they come up with some pretty crazy things! Last Saturday we took the girls out to eat and then went shopping and when we got home for some reason Jaylee had it in her head that she wanted to go camping. Okay don't know where that came from but anyway, what does Daddy do..... sets up the tent in the living room! I tell you he is the BEST Daddy! Jaylee was beyond excited she thought it was the coolest thing that she was going to sleep in a tent in the living room, Lex just couldn't figure out what was going on! Jaylee loved it, when it was time to take the tent down on Sunday she asked Daddy if they could do this every weekend!  I think he might have started something:)
Daddy set them up right in front of the tv 
They played in there for hours before they finally fell asleep:)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Commenting!