I will not say goodbye
Sometimes the road just ends
It changes everything you've been
And all that's left to be
Is empty,broken, lonely, hopin'
I'm supposed to be strong
I'm supposed to find a way to carry on
I don't wanna feel better
I don't wanna not remember
I will always see your face
In the shadows of this haunted place
I will laugh
I will cry
Shake my fist at the sky
But I will not say goodbye
They keep saying time will heal
But the pain just gets more real
The sun comes up each day
Finds me waiting, fading, hating, praying
If I can keep on holding on
Maybe I can keep my heart from knowing that you're gone
Cause I don't wanna feel better
I don't wanna not remember
I will always see your face
In the shadows of this haunted place
I will laugh
I will cry
Shake my fist at the sky
But I will not say goodbye
I will curse
I will pray
I'll relive everyday
I will shelter the blame
I'll shout out your name
I will laugh
I will cry
Shake my fist at the sky
But I will not say
Will not say goodbye
I will not say goodbye
Here is the link to this video, make sure you have a tissue handy ...

Stopping by from SITS. You have such a cute family! Your girls are beautiful!! I'm sad you lost your dad at such a young age, I couldn't even imagine not having my dad around and he's getting up there. He'll be 80 next year.
ReplyDeleteA very moving song....brought back alot of old feelings from a long time ago....Your Dad was so very proud of both you and Jerrica, and you were so blessed to have him in your life even if it was way too short of a time. I miss him so much. He's watching all of us from heaven and is smiling down on you two and his beautiful granddaughters. His legacy will live on with you through those beautiful daughters and granddaughters of his ♥ Love you....Mommy ♥
ReplyDeleteHugs to you Stacey. Great song choice.
ReplyDeleteStopping by from SITS
ReplyDeleteIt's amazing the comfort music can give us. Beautiful song.
That is a beautiful song. The losses build until you are older and you are the only one left.
ReplyDelete