Thursday, July 1, 2010

Thankful Thursday ~ The little things

I LOVE , LOVE, LOVE the little things that the girls do that just make my heart melt. It's the simple things, the unexpected things that they do.

Like yesterday Jaylee and Alexis were sitting together playing very nicely(which doesn't always happen) and Jaylee looked at her and said out of nowhere "I Love You Lexis Jaymes" and gave her a big hug and kiss. ADORABLE!! Alexis just hugged and kissed her back with such a big smile on her face(so wish I had my camera!) I almost cried, she loves her baby sister so much, it was so cute to see her do that all by herself, without anyone telling her she is such a great big sister!

And Lex as we found out last night is infatuated with anything flying in the sky, so funny! She was in the trampoline(she loves jumpy jumpy as she calls it) last night and some birds flew by and she went crazy! She was pointing, laughing and saying "Mama Mama" pointing to show me what she was so excited about, she will even take your face and show you to make sure you see! It doesn't matter birds, bugs, airplanes anything flying in the air she watches it.

 Those "little things"  are just one of the things we are so thankful for. I hope you all have a little moment that just brightens your day and melts your heart!

Be thankful, it's Thursday one more day and then a 3 day weekend!! Yay! We have some exciting plans for the weekend, hope you all do too!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Commenting!