Okay by 5 o'clock in our house my last babysitting kid has gone and I'm left with my own, it is then that I scramble around for the next half hour to hour or so trying to tidy up the house and get supper around. Meanwhile the girls are usually bugging about when dinner is going to be done and wanting to "help" make it with me. But some days they act like perfect angels and play nicely together coloring or playing play dough that I have set out for them to do. And those days I love! Makes that hour so much easier, now if I can only get that to happen every night:) But hey I'll take what I can get:)
Here are a couple of pictures of those good days
* What tricks do you use to keep your little ones busy while you get dinner around?

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks For Commenting!