Monday, August 30, 2010

Our Weekend Fun-Photo Style

 We had a great weekend! Too bad it's over already, now we are on to another busy week! And because it is going to be a busy week and I have tons to do today this post is going to be a picture post, hope you don't mind:)
The girls started their Friday by nicely cuddling together watching cartoons and eating breakfast
On Friday night we played outside 
Then had a camp out in the living room
On Saturday we had a Jaylee Day, school shopping & lunch
Sis & I at Applebee's for lunch
She was such a good little shopper, it wore her out! She slept all the way home:)
Yesterday Daddy & Papa went golfing so the girls and I hung out with Grandma in the pool.
Yes Lex is naked, for some reason she didn't want to wear her bathing suit so she swam and played naked all day:)
Lex was very happy to see Daddy when he got home! Love this picture!
Hope you all had a weekend as good as we did, as long as you spent it with the ones you love i'm sure you did:) Have a great week!!
*Jaylee has her first day of preschool tomorrow, please pray for this Momma tomorrow around 8:00 as I will probably be a wreck:) Still can't believe she is going to preschool!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Commenting!