Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fall To-Do List

You all know I have a fall to do list, I wouldn't be my crazy self if I didn't! Like I've said before I LOVE list's, my hubby not so much but hey I like to write down and see for myself everything that we need to accomplish and crossing things off that list is so rewarding! Jeramey says he thinks I just sit around trying to think of things to do just to drive him crazy, really I don' t do that but it is pretty funny every time I hand him a list.  So here is the fall to do list for our household:





*Stain fence- we have already done the inside and the outside of the front we just have the sides and back of the outside to do and we will be done.

*Close the pool :(

*Put away all outside furniture

*Take down the Trampoline as soon as it gets too cold to use it

*Trim the tree's in front & out back

*Cut down the dead tree

*Clean out and organize the attic-seriously it is so bad I don't even know whats up there it's a total disaster!

*Service the furnace

Not too awful bad, those are just the things we have to get done. I have a whole other list for inside winter projects. But that's a whole other post:) We will just stick to one list at a time or the hubby of mine just might go on strike:)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Commenting!