We have a exciting weekend planned in the Perez house.
Well except for tonight that won't be too exciting, we are hoping to finish staining the fence (yay! what a fun Friday night right?)
Saturday we are hosting a get together for my Dad's side, which I am very much looking forward to. My grandparents will be getting ready to make there way back down to Florida here shortly so we are getting everyone together before they leave, it's always a good time when we get together, so we are really looking forward it that!
Then on Sunday (weather permitting) we are planning on taking the girls to the zoo. I can't wait! We have wanted to go all Summer but with being so busy and the weather being so hot we hadn't found a day to go, so hopefully the weather cooperates and we can go. The girls are so excited, it's the first thing they ask about when they get up. So Sunday can't get here soon enough:) Lex is really into Elephants right now so I can't wait for her to see them in person! So look out for lot's of picture's next week:)
Have a FABULOUS weekend everyone!!
P.S- we bought a Dyson last night! Kinda Sad that i'm so beyond excited over a vacuum! :)
Good seeing you guys last night! The girls are so cute! And I don't even like to sweep and was excited about my Dyson! Hope you love it! have a great weekend!
ReplyDelete