Friday, October 15, 2010

Getting back in the groove

I think now that it's finally getting colder out and I have a little more time inside that I've got my crafting itch back. And it's probably a good thing since I have a very long list of things to make with the holidays coming up:) I love doing things like this, it's just something fun from me to do that I really enjoy. So stay tuned for more creations;)











                                           This is the light I made for my kitchen, I think it fits our household quite well:)
This is the one I made for the bathroom, we really needed some sort of night light in the bathroom, so I came across this saying and thought it was really cute
This is my favorite/most useful thing I've made lately. "The thinking spot" it's been working out really well so far. Now instead of sitting Jaylee in time out she gets sat here on the "thinking spot" for her time and she has to think about why she is sitting there and before she is aloud to get up she has to explain to us why it is that she had to sit there. 

1 comment:

  1. I like the thinking spot idea! I might be stealing that from ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Commenting!