This week is triple coupons at chief and this weekend I took advantage of that! I was pretty pleased with my trip my total was 104.97 before coupons and after I paid 51.83! So I saved over half on my bill, and got a lot of things for free! Even though I had THE WORST check out lady EVER I was totally happy walking out of there saving that much!So Back to the extremely rude check out lady, she rang up my items and then I handed her the stack of coupons to which she let out a annoyed sigh, whatever I let that go, so then she starts trying to scan them. She was laying them flat and they weren't scanning, I thought about telling her to tip them at a angle and they would probably scan but I thought hey she should know how to do this right? Wrong! So after about a minute of her slamming it across the scanner she starts punching in the coupons by hand very loud I might add, and sighing after each one (and I do mean EACH one). I mean come on it's triple coupons you know there is going to be a lot of people with a lot of coupons and if you seriously are going to be that pissy about doing your job then maybe you shouldn't work on triple coupon week! But anyway it was worth it... rude check out lady and all!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks For Commenting!