WE love you Mom!! Have a wonderful birthday!!
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Happy Birthday Mom!
Today is my beautiful mother's birthday! I am so blessed to have her as my Mom, she has been through more than I could ever imagine as a young wife and mother left to raise 2 girls on her own. But through all of that she has taught my sister and I to have the strength and courage to do what needs to be done for our children and how to love and provide for them and to be the best parents we can be just as she is to us, and I know my Dad is so proud of her. And WE are so proud to have her as our Mom, and as a Grandma to our girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Awww...I have tears in my eyes now after reading your post from today. I AM the lucky one to have you and your sister as my daughters and my 3 beautiful granddaughters that I love more than anything. Love you all so much. AND the girls are ADORABLE holding my birthday signs! xoxo ♥
ReplyDelete