Sunday, November 28, 2010

Oh what a wonderful holiday weekend!

What day is it?....seriously everyday has felt like a different day which is fine with me as long as its not Monday! Tomorrow is going to be no fun, we have enjoyed every second of our long weekend and I wish it could last a while longer but lets face it we have to get back to reality at some point!

 WE had a wonderful Thanksgiving with both of our families with lots of yummy food! I enjoyed a crazy all night shopping trip with my sister, aunt and mama! We started at 10:30 Thanksgiving night and got home around 8:00 on Friday morning. It was so.much.fun!!! I got some more Christmas shopping done which is good considering it seems like Christmas will be here in no time, it always sneaks up on me!

Yesterday was a fun day of football, food, & family, it doesn't get any better than that! Well it could have been a little better if our team had won but all in all a good fun day:)

So now today's agenda will be filled with cleaning the house, doing laundry, spending the afternoon with my girls as Daddy has to go sell some tickets for a banquet for a couple of hours, probably wrapping some presents, & hopefully getting a nap in if the girls nap, but I'm not counting on it;)

Have a great Sunday!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Commenting!