Okay remember when it was nice when the time changed in the fall? You know like when you actually got that extra hour of sleep? Yah I really miss that! Because this time change has had our girls really messed up. They were waking up by 6 all ready to go all week. But I have to say a couple of mornings was well worth it, getting up so early meant some Daddy time, they are always still sleeping by the time he leaves in the morning, It was so cute they were so excited that he was still home when they got up. But now that the weekend is here I am glad they are finally back to sleeping in a little bit longer, at least they slept til 7:15 this morning that's better than 6;) I do have to say I have really enjoyed the extra cuddle time in the morning's while it lasted!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks For Commenting!