Saturday, December 18, 2010

Cami's for kids!

While Jeramey and I were in walmart last weekend we stopping by the kids clothes section looking for little stocking stuffers for the girls. I already have some little toys for their stockings but I was looking to get Lex some new socks and Jay some new underwear, Merry Christmas right? We always got new socks and underwear for christmas when we where little, kinda weird but hey you need em right? So anyway while looking for those I came across these!


They're  toddler cami's! So of course I had to get them. They have them in colors and in white, so I picked up one pack for Lex and one for Jaylee. They wore them on Sunday for the first time and when I put them on Jaylee said I'm like you mom, you wear these! She thought it was pretty cool. They work great as a undershirt especially since it just keeps getting colder out they need those extra layers. and the girls love them. I never knew they made these for little girls, they are so stinkin cute!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Commenting!