Then on Saturday we had Christmas on my Mom's side. It was so good to see everyone. This year Everyone was able to make it spouses and all! And of course there was a visit out to the barnyard with Uncle Steve! The girls couldn't wait, they were so excited! It was pretty cold but we bundled up and headed out. The girls love the barnyard!(so do I!)
Yesterday we had another busy day. We made two different kinds of cookies, we did a new recipe of chocolate mint cookie and then our cut out cookies. They are baked but the cut outs need decorated yet we didn't have enough time to do that before our nephews birthday party last night so we will finish those either tonight or tomorrow night along with our gingerbread house.
-pictures are to follow when they are all finished:)
-after the post tomorrow I will be taking a break from posting until after Christmas. Family time and as much of it as I can get is the plan for the rest of the week and I am going to enjoy every single second of it!!
Hope you all had a wonderful last weekend before Christmas!! Only 5 more days!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks For Commenting!