Monday, December 13, 2010

Weekend Wrap up

It's Monday already but lucky us from all this snow it looks like the girls and I will have one more day to add to our weekend:) Which we need anyways, we had a great weekend but we also had a rough one too! Friday we had a pizza party at a friends house with all of our kids, we ate the kids played and the adults were actually able to play a couple of games too! It was a really good time! The kids had a good time too!

Saturday night Jeramey and I had went out with his co workers for dinner and drinks and Grandma Perez watched the girls. Thanks Mom! We had a nice time out, it was nice to get out of the house for a while, we even got some more shopping done. Which for the most part we are done just picking up odds and ends, which will be done completely on Friday night when my sister & I go to pick some things up!Then let the wrapping begin! I have most everything wrapped for other people I just need to do Santa's wrapping for the girls and we should be set! 

Yesterday we spend the after noon at my parents house visiting with my sister and family that came over to see her. Slowly but surely she is getting better everyday, with the help of her pain meds. of course:) Jaylee got to make some christmas cookies with Grandma while Daddy & I ran to Walmart. She had so much fun , and was so excited to show us when we got back!

Those were the good points of our weekend. Now onto the not so good, I am still battling my cold, this sore throat just wont go away! Then on top of that Saturday night Jaylee woke up crying and came into our room so we left her sleep in our bed. She was up every half hour crying and tossing and turning. She said her ear hurt, so we all got no sleep Saturday night, but at least she finally fell asleep around 7 and slept til noon. After she woke up she was acting fine so I don't know what that was all about and she was fine all day until we got home and we were changing into pj's she felt warm and sure enough she had a fever.So I'm crossing my fingers and praying it was just a one day thing and she isn't sick. 

We had our first big snow yesterday so I know the girls will want to go play in it, I just hope they are both feeling good and we are able to get out sometime this afternoon! My day off will be filled with catching up on house work, laundry and hopefully some fun in the snow with the girls! I'll leave you with some pictures of some of the fun parts of or weekend. Have a great snowy Monday!!

The girls got a personalized email message from Santa! Jaylee was trilled!!

She couldn't believe Santa had their picture in his book!
Jaylee got out the jingle bell collar and reindeer antlers for Harley on Saturday, as you can see she was just trilled about it! Poor dog!
 Then Lex thought she had to wear it. Cutest little reindeer I've ever seen!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Commenting!