Monday, January 17, 2011

ONE of my many weakness'

*Just to clarify before this post gets anyone thinking, we are not pregnant nor are we trying for baby # 3:) I just have some major issues. 

Okay I had seen this blanket months ago like probably almost close to a year ago and I loved it, love the colors , love how thin and soft it was, i'm just a sucker for blankets. But I couldn't buy it. I wasn't pregnant so that would be a little silly to buy a baby blanket with out a reason right. Well as time went on the blanket was moved to clearance around Christmas time as they were getting in new patterns, still couldn't buy it. Then the other week I noticed that they didn't have them on clearance anywhere... I had to have this blanket! Even though I don't know if we will have another girl or not had to have it. But if you know our family most likely we will(sorry Jeramey:) So I searched the web for the blanket, ebay had it for 25.00 +shipping  along with another place that had it for 27.00. There was no way I was going to pay that for a blanket that was only half that price when it first came out, so I kept on searching. .. and I found it for 7.00 with free shipping. Oh I was so excited! Jeramey came home and it was hanging on the handle of the cupboard in the kitchen he asked who's baby is this for, I told him no ones I just liked it and wanted it for our next baby. He then proceeded to make fun of me of course telling me how weird I was for buying a baby blanket for a baby we aren't even pregnant with. Like I said before weakness pure weakness.

Isn't it adorable, I wish you could feel it it's so soft!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Commenting!