Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tuesday Ramblings

Snow, finally some snow for us today, well supposedly. We are expected to get about 3-5 inches today, which will probably be more like 1-3. Why is it that the weather people like to get everyone all in a up roar freaking out that we are going to have a huge winter blast, then we get a dusting? Drives me crazy. I know you can't predict the weather exactly but lets not get everyone all worked up over it. Ah hum...like my sister who seriously freaks out if she has to drive when there is any snow at all not to mention 3-5 inches. She wont drive for days:) Me I like the snow. Not so much driving in it but I love the way it looks, so pretty. I'm hoping that we do get some snow so the girls get to go out and play in it, we have only had one snow that they were able to go and and play in for about 10 minutes before having to come back in because it was too cold. So hopefully we get the snow as long as its all clear for Saturday, we have plans for a night out with friends for dinner and drinks and I can't wait, so looking forward to that!!

On another note the girls new bedding is coming today along with some cute Valentines day decor that I had ordered 2 weeks ago from Kohls. Love Kohls but I have to say they do take forever if you order it and have it shipped. So today will be a good day for it to come so I can get it all washed up and finally have their room put back together. Look out for some pictures later on:)

Have a great, safe snowy day!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hoping the snow stays away for Sat! We need a night out!! :) Enjoy the snow.....I like it, but wish Brad would be home to enjoy it with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Commenting!