Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Back in December My grandma had fell and broke her arm , after being hospitalized for a couple of days and having surgery she was in rehab for about a month. This past Friday she was finally able to be home! We are all so happy she is finally back at her own house and on the mend:) Especially these two little girls who LOVE their Great-Grandma!

(please excuse the grainy cell phone picture)


I am so thankful my girls get to spend time with my grandma just like I did when I was little because she's the best and we just love her so much! And she loves those little girls! All four of her Great Grand Daughters:)
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that Jaylee, Alexis and Laynee have their Great-Gram! They will remember her always as I do my Grandma's! Grandma loves seeing them and spending time with all of them....~they are ALL so lucky~ to have each other! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Commenting!