Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Day Wrap Up♥

I got to spend my Valentines Day with my 3 loves, the girls received their gifts right away in the morning messy hair and all!

A Barbie movie and candy for Jay and a Dora movie and candy for Lex:)

Grandma brought them their valentines from her a Papa on Sunday.



Lunch was complete with heart shaped sandwiches, food is always more fun when it's shaped!

Then for supper we had a candle lit family dinner with homemade lasagna, salad and garlic bread. Soo good!


And for dessert I attempted my first try at my Grandma's Red Cake, my Mom has perfected it and I thought I would give it a try, this is the best cake ever! Everything is made from scratch and very time consuming but so worth it! I think it turned out really good for my first try!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Commenting!