So here's the recipe as promised:) It is so simple I just kinda threw it together real quick, and it worked, great flavor and a different spin on the plain old meatloaf.
1 lb pound ground beef
1 package of McCormick meatloaf mix
onion
ketchup
bacon
Mix together the meat following the regular directions on the meatloaf mix, I added chopped onion for texture. Shape into a loaf on a sheet pan and cover lengthwise with bacon until the whole loaf is covered. Glaze the whole thing with a layer of ketchup. Bake according to mix directions I believe it was 350 for 50-60 min.So there you have it pretty easy and oh so good!
We are starting out another weekend with these crappy colds, I have a sore throat, Jaylee still has a cough and runny nose, and Lex has a really nasty cough and low grade fever. Jeramey is the only one not effected yet, hopefully it stays that way! The only plans we have is furniture shopping for Jeramey to pick out his recliner and for me to pick out our leather furniture, which I am so excited about! Leather will be so much nicer and kid friendly not to mention I love the look of them:)
And the other plan is Jeramey's taco feast with the family Sunday night! My parents are coming back from Cancun tomorrow night so we are all getting together here on Sunday to see them! Feels like they've been gone for weeks, we miss them!! So another low key weekend on the agenda here, hopefully by Monday we are all healthy and these colds are gone!
Have a great weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks For Commenting!