Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Mom's Chocolate Chip Cookies

My Mom's chocolate chip cookies are the best cookies ever! These are seriously the BEST chocolate chip cookies! So with the girls not feeling the greatest I thought a batch of mom's cookies might help:) Here's the recipe if you want to try them, trust me you do!


Mom's Chocolate Chip Cookies
-make 4 dozen cookies

1 c. brown sugar
1/2 c. sugar
1/2 c. softened margerine
1/2 c. shortning
2 eggs
1 tsp salt
1 tsp soda
1 tsp vanilla
2 c. flour
   package of chocolate chips


beat together sugars, margerine, shortening,
eggs and vanilla. Then add salt, soda, and flour.
refrigerate for 1-2 hours or overnight
bake at 350 for 10-12 min until they are just barely done.

Enjoy!

I made a batch of these last night after dinner, speaking of dinner I made a new meatloaf recipe,Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf so stay tuned for that recipe later on:)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Commenting!