Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Karate Kid!

 Tonight Jaylee & her Daddy had their first karate class! Jaylee has been looking forward to this for weeks now! She was so excited this morning when she woke up! I hope she has this reaction to everything she does, I want her to be excited to try new things and to never be afraid. This is a 7 week class so they will go every Tuesday night until the end of May so stay tuned for more pictures and updates throughout the next several weeks:)
 She did so well paying attention it was like she was taking in everything she was being told!





 I can't get over how stinking cute she looks in her out fit!

 She was showing Grandma & Grandpa everything she learned, I think it's safe to say this will be something we will continue to do over the years:)
 Little sis had to try on the gue too! I think we have another little karate kid on our hands!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Glad I didn't get my phone taken away for taking pictures!! We had to have some of their first night!! So glad they liked it...wish you were coming tonight with Payton and I.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's the cutest little "karate kid" I've ever seen! She was so cute in her little outfit! I think you may need to get one for Alexis too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Commenting!