Monday, January 16, 2012

A better week?

Sorry for our absence lately, we've been busy and sick:( last Sunday night lex woke up in the middle of the night throwing up, not how we wanted to start off our week. Jeramey was scheduled to be in Cleveland for his treatment so I was glad to get him out of the house and away from here and all the germs. So lex was down pretty much all day so when Jeramey got home I packed him and jaylee up and they went to his moms. So they stayed there 2 nights while I tended to lex all while feeling like was coming down with it too. Which I did at the end of the week. Thankfully Jeramey and jaylee haven't been hit with it yet and hopefully they won't. I have lysoled and cleaned like crazy to get all the germs far from this house!

So back to Jeramey he completed his 14th round last week, he felt a little crappy Tuesday and Wednesday but other than those 2 days he has felt great! So we are on schedule and will go back for treatment 15 next week! And this week is his birthday week as he calls it, he thinks he gets a whole week for some reason! So we will be having some birthday celebrations this week, we also have reservations with some friends at a japenese steak house Saturday night so we are really looking forward to that!

Jaylee started back in karate on Tuesday after the Christmas break, so she's excited about that! We have story hour sign up this morning and that will start back up again here in a couple of weeks, so our break is over and back to the busy routine we will go:)

I have been super bad with not taking pictures lately so hopefully I get back in gear and next post I will have some:) have a wonderful week!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Commenting!