Monday, February 20, 2012

All sorts of updates

Sorry once again for the lack in posting, we've been busy, around the house ,with work ,the girls , appointments etc. so here goes catching you all up I will start with today's great news first.

- we had a early start to the day this morning we left for Cleveland around 4:30 for all of today's appointments. 7:30 lab,9:00 ct prep, 10:00 ct scan , 11:00 appointment with the doctor and 12:00 treatment. So we had a very busy morning now to the good stuff.
Jeramey's scan showed more loss another 5% down! So we have about 10% left to kick:) the doctor is pleased with the results and we are on track to keep the treatments going, so today he had treatment 5 of this round. We will scan again after a few more rounds in probably about 2 months or so. Very happy with another great report and so so thankful!

- with having to leave so early the girls got to spend the night at my sisters which they were so excited about!

As you can tell:)
- yesterday we headed to Detroit to the red wings game with some family and friends in a amazing suite! We had a absolute blast, it was so much fun we will defiantly go to a game again!
The suite!
My hubby & I
My Dad, sister & I
- jaylee lost her second tooth last weekend! So she is without both bottom teeth in the front, she looks so cute!

-she also got her second stripe on her belt last Tuesday at karate, she continues to love it and is actually getting pretty good!

- lex is still loving story hour and asks about every day if she can go she thinks she is pretty cool that she gets to go to story hour like sissy does:)


- Jeramey has taken on a new project at home he is making all new wood counter tops for the kitchen , we have one section all the way complete that is stained and has the clear coat on and it looks amazing! I can't wait for the rest to be done, after that he is tiling the back splash so we will get pictures up as soon as it is complete!

- I am currently training for a 5k run in June this is week 3 and I'm waiting for it to get easier soon:) it will be worth it just not very much fun right now!

So that's about it, I think I have pretty much caught you up with our crazy life:)

and another very exciting thing to add....my baby sister got engaged last Friday!! So we will have yet another wedding coming up to celebrate!! Congrats Jerri & Ryan we love you both so much!!
I dont have a picture of the two of them but I will show you her gorgeous  ring:)

2 comments:

  1. So unbelievably happy for Jeramey!! He is such a fighter!! :)
    I PROMISE....the running will get easier! And we are gonna have a blast running relay! Team JP!! :)
    Love you guys!! And I need to stop and see the countertops...Brad said they looked really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy that Jeramy is doing well. You are all in my prayers daily. Tell Jerrica Congratulations! Seems like yesterday when I first met her. (second grade) Stacy, stay strong. You are a great wife and Mom.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Commenting!