Sunday, October 4, 2009

UHH I have a feeling that it is going to be a long winter, it's only the first week of October and we have had our 1st big sickness! Jaylee has been sick since Wednesday I feel so bad for her it is defiantly going around. She has been running a fever, and has a really bad cough we had her to the Dr on Thursday and she said that it is a viral thing acting like croup but she didn't want to give her a shot of steroid's if she didn't have to so we are supposed to just wait it out. She is defiantly getting better her fever has been staying pretty low so I'm hoping the end is near it breaks my heart when my babies are sick! So we have been laying low around home and will continue to do so until she is over this thing. So hopefully this week will be better than the last :)On a happier note miss Alexis has went from taking a few steps at a time for the past couple of weeks to almost all the way walking this weekend she thinks she is pretty cool I can't believe how good she is walking. I didn't think she would be walking for her 1st birthday but I guess she has proved me wrong! Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Commenting!