Wednesday, October 14, 2009
♥
Well we managed to get Jaylee over her sickness without Alexis getting sick so we are very thankful for that! Jaylee was quite upset that she had to miss story hour she has gone twice now and she loves it! She goes for an hour by herself, I have to say I was really worried how she would do, she has never been left somewhere by herself but she did great, she has a couple of her friends there with her so I think that helps out too! Now onto Miss Alexis she is walking everywhere she started to walk about 2 weeks ago before that she would take steps here and there but 2 Fridays ago she just took off like she had been doing it for months! She cracks me up she looks like a little midget she looks too tiny to walk! I really didn't think that she would be walking before her 1st birthday, as Jaylee didn't walk until a month after her 1st birthday! So we are just trying to keep up with her now!Here is a video of her walking and a picture of Jaylee on her 1st night of story hour ENJOY!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks For Commenting!