Monday, January 18, 2010
Feeling Crafty
So I've always loved to do craft things and I have so many ideas that I want to do, so Jeramey & I talked this weekend and I told him some of these ideas and he said go for it! It is just something I enjoy, so within the next month or so we are going to work on these things. Kind of a husband and wife venture as I will need his help with the construction part of some projects so make sure to stay tuned and check out some of these projects:) This past weekend I made one thing that I've wanted to do for a while for the girls' room. We are going to be redoing their room here in the next couple of weeks so I decided to do the one project I could do now. I have seen these kits for around $20-30 and I figured out how to do them myself for $1.00 a piece so I am thrilled, mind you they were my first attempt so they don't look the greatest but I know what I am going to do different when I do them this weekend. I think they are going to look really cute in their room hanging from the ceiling, my sister is already trying to con me into making some for my niece's room. They are fun to make but really time consuming. So here's the picture of my first set of pretty pom's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks For Commenting!