Friday, January 15, 2010

I may be a little crazy...

If you know me I have to have things done my own way, which drives my husband crazy! There are just some things that I have to make sure are just right, like our house I take pride in our home and I think I seriously have a cleaning problem! But I love to clean, it may be weird but it's something I like to do. You would think that wouldn't bother a husband right? but not mine he always tells me that even though he loves having a clean house it drives him crazy that I can't let something sit around for even 5 minutes that's not supposed to be there but he has gotten A LOT better at picking up after himself:) He told me last week I seriously have a problem and laughed at me when I had him print out a daily chart that I made up of everything that I need to do during the day, I like lists I have always made them & who doesn't like to be organized, especially when you have two kids to run around after and take care of. It just helps me to divide things up during the week so I know what needs to be done each day, I mean isn't it better to keep up on something rather than let it all build up and have to spend a whole day trying to get everything done? I think so:)But that's just me and that's what works for our house so that we have our weekends open to spend it all with our two little girls! So here is my chart that I made up it may be a little crazy but hey no one is really normal right!!:)




So this weekend we don't have anything that we have to do( those are the best weekends:)) so tonight we're watching Cloudy with a chance of meatballs and relaxing at home with the girls, then tomorrow planning on getting our outside light taken down and put away since it is going to be so nice out, might as well do it now before this crazy Ohio weather changes and it gets back down to the teens as a high! Then taking the girls to see the Chipmunk's movie and out for pizza. As you can see cleaning is not the only thing I like to have planned out...maybe I do have a problem!!:) Have A GREAT weekend!!!

3 comments:

  1. I so wish I was that organized and motivated about cleaning, I don't think you're crazy! I think you are a good house keeper!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm such a proud mother! You are indeed very organinzed~~love you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Commenting!