My Dad is never far from my mind and I am reminded of him everyday, it is the simplest things that bring back memories that I have of him and I love that! Both of the girls have loved toast with butter and grape jelly ever since the first time I gave it to them, and every time that Jaylee asks for it I am reminded of my Dad, he would always share his toast with grape jelly with me and I know there is at least one or two pictures of us eating it together also! I am so thankful everyday for the littlest things that remind me of him.
Awe.. That is so sweet. I don't remember much about your dad, but I know my parents loved him very much. They still talk about him now and then and always say what a wonderful man he was.
ReplyDelete~Jody Curtis
Stacie....I can recall one picture I took of you and your dad sharing toast together...and I even remember the pj's you were wearing!! I'm so happy that you still have memories like that of him....and to know that he loved you and Jerrica so very much!
ReplyDelete