Monday, March 22, 2010

Mommy/Daddy getaway

Jeramey & I went to Detroit on Saturday morning for a little getaway, even though it was only for one day/night it was enough for us we really missed the girls! But it was nice to get away just the 2 of us. We stayed at the Marriott right on the river which was really pretty at night you could see Windsor all lit up. We went to the coolest bar for lunch it was called Jacoby's! I loved it not only for the name but they had the best food and a really cool atmosphere we will defiantly go there whenever we are in Detroit again! Jeramey also had his first massage, I was so excited for that part of the trip we had a 1 hour couples massage which was wonderful I wish I could do that once a week! Then we had dinner at a restaurant on the river, after dinner we headed to the casino for the night. So we had a good time, kinda didn't know what to do without kids, it's  so funny how you actually get time alone and all you can do is think and talk about the kids:) But I wouldn't want it any other way!

The View from our room
Jacoby's Bar


Our Champagne & yummy chocolate covered strawberries that came with out hotel package
Jeramey & I before dinner
Our view at dinner
                                        Daddy bench pressing the girls oh how we missed them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Commenting!