Last night Jeramey put the carpet down in the girls room! I am so excited if you can't tell, i'm so ready to get this room project over with that's for sure! So by the end of this weekend we should have the trim up and the bed and all her other stuff in there. After that is done Jeramey is making the girls bunk beds so as soon as those are done then the room will be totally finished! Which is a good thing because when the weather finally starts to get warmer we will have plenty to do, we have the fence to finish and stain and the pool to get ready to open, I so can't wait for that day! So here are some pictures of the room the walls are dipped chocolate and the carpet is called warm toast:)
I have also finished a couple of light orders. If anyone is interested you can email me at staciejoperez@msn.com
This is one I made for a little girl's room I love the way it looks!
And this one is for a baby boys nursery, I think it is going to go perfect with the nursery theme and colors the parents have picked out!
And of course I can't leave out a picture of our two Beauties:)
Jaylee and her new obsession, playing games on the computer!
And Lexis just being her cute little self!
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks For Commenting!