Thursday, May 27, 2010

Happy Birthday... to me!

Today is my birthday, my 27th birthday. I woke up this morning to a very excited daughter, she was waking me up even before the alarm went off, I think she thinks it's her birthday. She was so cute she had to hurry and give me my card from her and sissy, I guess she picked it out obviously (according to Daddy) because the card I got is a sing spongebob card! Not exactly what I was expecting but it was so cute she was so excited about it! But as the day has gone on I think I have heard the song from this card about a billion times, she's sure getting a kick out of it. I also got a nice delivery this morning from my hubby & girls, beautiful yellow roses!

Aren't they pretty!
So we are just hanging around home today, then Daddy & the girls are taking me out to eat tonight. I'm such a lucky girl:) And after today we have a nice 4 day weekend to spend together here, cooking out, swimming & having campfires! Hope you all have a great long weekend also!
Photobucket



1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Stacie! Hope you girls are having a great day! It sounds like it will be a great birthday weekend! enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Commenting!