We have had so much fun this weekend, I wish every week ended with nice long weekend like this one , it's been absolutely perfect all weekend long! WE had a lot of fun in the sun, I think the girls were in the pool from about 11 each day until about 7 each night! They have been loving it! We sure do have 2 little fish on our hands, Jaylee has gotten so good at swimming, and Lexis just loves floating around. We also have gotten a lot accomplished with this long weekend, about half of the pool deck has been stained and our new furniture that I got for my birthday for the deck is all put together! I love it, we just need to get the rest of the pool deck stained and we should be all set. Jeramey also installed our new system for our pool so we are now using salt water instead of chlorine so we will see how this goes:) I hope you all had a great weekend! Here are a couple of pictures for you to enjoy!
Lexer Lovin the water!
Grandma & the girls
Jaylee Jaymes, our little fish
Taking time out for a snack
My beautiful plant that has been blooming all weekend, they remind me of Florida:) So pretty
Our new patio set for the pool deck
Have a great week:)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks For Commenting!