Monday, October 11, 2010

Beginning to the end

We had a great weekend! From the beginning to the end! I love weekends like that!
This is how I spent my Friday night:

I had  our niece Laynee for the night so we had a girls night, we played,  painted nails,  had popcorn and watched a movie.







LOVE their little hands!















On Saturday Daddy had been up in Michigan since Friday after work so my sister took the girls for the day so I could go up and do some shopping then meet up with Jeramey for dinner. While she had them for the day they went trick-or-treating at the lake! Aren't they so cute?!
Then yesterday we did some work around the house before taking the girls to leaders farm. It was so much fun there were tons to do and the kids had a blast!
We ended our day/weekend with our usual  Sunday night pizza.  I LOVE weekends like this one, and wish they never ended but back to reality, cooking, cleaning, laundry, and chasing kids around that's today's agenda:) Have a great Monday!
Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. That sounds like such a fun weekend! Your girls are really adorable :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Commenting!