Friday, October 1, 2010

Pizza Party Friday!!

The Last 2  Friday's for lunch I have done a pizza party with the kids (mine & my babysitting kids) they all loved it!  It was so much fun , I had set up a pizza station in the kitchen on a little table and one by one they came into the kitchen and made their own special little pizza. They each got a english muffin and put on their sauce and then topped it with cheese put it on the pan and then when they where all done we popped it in the oven and let them cook.
Every one of them ate the whole thing! Even my pickiest eater ate the pizza! So needless to say we have officially made our Friday's "pizza party Friday"! I told them that we will do this every Friday,which they are super excited about. This time i'm hoping to get them to try some toppings:) but hey i'm not gonna push my luck!
Here are a couple of pictures of my girls making their pizza's







HAPPY FRIDAY!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Commenting!