Monday, October 4, 2010

While Daddy's Away....

The girls will play! This weekend the girls and I were solo until Saturday night, Daddy had went up to Michigan with a friend Friday around noon. So it was just this Momma and my babies, as much as I don't like staying here by myself and not having Daddy home we had fun! The girls requested Mcdonalds for supper so off we went to get some happy meals brought that home and dined on that in front of the tv watching spongebob(also their request). The rest of the night was spent running around, playing, reading books, then a visit from Grandpa, Aunt Haley and her friend Shawn. from the time they got her until about 10:30 the girls were non stop, they love when Aunt Haley comes home:) They finally settled down at fell asleep on me on the couch soon after that, and as soon as I got up to put them in bed Jaylee woke up and reminded me I said they could both sleep in my bed, so I got to share my bed with the two cutest little girls ever! Made. My. Night:)
On Saturday the girls helped with a big project I have been trying to get done for them, they were really excited about this one! look for more on that later this week. I did a couple of things with my cricut machine that has been severely neglected over the summer! Then we went on a little shopping trip with Grandma, picked up some dinner headed home, Daddy was there, we ate, relaxed and just enjoyed being back to our little family of four!
 So that was our weekend, hope you all had a great one. It's Monday, a new week, hope you have a good one!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Commenting!