Friday, November 19, 2010

A Christmas Craft & My First Giveaway!



I made this yesterday and it's being displayed very cutely in my kitchen. The girls can't wait to set this out on Christmas Eve! The set is complete with a plate for Santa's cookie's, a mug for Santa's milk and a bowl for reindeer treats. I loved the way this turned out so much that I made another set and decided to give it away to one of you readers;) So here is what you need to do:

1) Be a follower of our blog of course


2) Leave a comment on this post answering this question:


Who in your household takes care of "Santa's" duty of eating the cookies and drinking the milk? 

- in our household Jeramey eats the cookies leaving one with a bite out of it and drinks the milk, Harley(our dog) gets to enjoy the carrots that are for the reindeer:)

The winner will be chose by random and announced on Tuesday. Good Luck!

Have a great weekend!
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. I love the way these turned out, they are so cute...and since we don't actually put cookies and milk out for Santa now.....but when my girls were little, it was usually my job to make sure Santa had his little snack :) Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are ADORABLE Stac! This will be the first year we put treats out, I'm thinking I will probably be the one to eat the cookies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE taking the duty of eating santa's snacks :) These are ADORABLE by the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!! I don't know what you all are talking about.... Santa and his reindeer come and eat the snacks at my house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Very Cute! Not sure why my first comment is not appearing so I will comment again. Delete one if it comes through twice!

    Brad and I both eat the cookies! He is not a huge fan so I help him out. Then he drinks the milk and I write the kids a note from Santa. And same here, Baylee gets the reindeer treats! She also got the oats from the reindeer food you made with the kids last year!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am usually the one who puts Santa's treats out but Ryan and Myah are the one's who take care of eating them :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really don't know who or what eats them they just magicaly disappear. And all I have left is a plate full of crumbs and a empty glass.. And all I hear is HOHOHO...So it had to of been Santa and his Reindeers....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ben and I put the cookies, milk and carrots out together. We both share the duties of eating them and leave a little on the plate.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are adorable Stacie! I'm the one that puts
    The cookies out and my husband usually eats the cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. in our house santa (daniel) eats the cookies:) and mrs clause (jenny) drinks the milk...these turned out so cute stacie:) merry christmas can't wait to see the girls at thanksgiving:)
    Jenny Perez

    ReplyDelete
  11. in our family I eat the cookies and my husband takes care of the milk. I have never done reindeer treats but such a cute idea. will for sure do it this year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Commenting!