Thursday, November 18, 2010

Potty News!

Last night before the girls bath I had Lex on the potty trying to get her to go like I have been doing for a while now with no luck, but last night she was sitting there reading her Dora book and she did it!! She pooped on the potty! Let me tell you we had quite the celebration, yelling, high fiving the whole nine:) She was so excited! I think she may start to be getting the whole process now that she actually did it(I hope) She was so cute when it was time for her to flush she was looking in, flushed it and said "bye poopy". Of course we had to call Daddy right away and she told him , she was so proud of herself! So she kept telling everyone(my sister on the phone, my parents when they came over) "I poop on the potty!" it was so cute!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Commenting!